Here is another freezer meal recipe! This is also delicious on top of salads. :)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or ~2 lbs chicken tenders)
2/3 cup honey
1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 cup panko (japanese bread crumbs)
~3 oz pecans, finely ground
1. Rinse and trim chicken, then cut each lengthwise into three strips.
2. Into a gallon freezer bag, combine chicken, honey, mustard, oil, salt, garlic salt, and pepper. Seal and mix well.
3. Into a quart freezer bag, combine panko and pecans.
4. Put both the chicken and panko/pecans into another gallon freezer bag. Seal and freeze.
To cook entree:
1. Completely thaw in refrigerator.
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. Place breadcrumb mixture on a plate. Shake excess sauce off each piece of chicken, roll in breadcrumbs, and place on greased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken pulls apart easily and is no longer pink in the thickest part, and crust is golden.