Easy, refreshing, and delicious, this recipe goes great with any spicy Indian dish. This comes from Aarti on the Food Network.
* 2 cups plain whole milk or low-fat yogurt
* 2 cups grated English or Persian cucumber (unpeeled)
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, minced finely
* 1 teaspoon kosher salt
* 2 tablespoons golden raisins
* Freshly ground black pepper
Whisk the yogurt until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients, plus a little freshly ground black pepper if you like. Stir, chill, and serve.