This is, without a doubt, the best french toast I have ever eaten. Enjoy!
2 bananas, diced
1/2 c. cream cheese, softened
6 1.5" slices challah bread
1 c. hazelnut creamer
2 eggs, beaten
4 T. butter
1/2 c. Nutella
1. Combine bananas and cream cheese in a bowl, set aside.
2. Slice into 4 slices of bread horizontally without cutting all the way through to form a pocket for the filling. Pulse remaining 2 slices in a food processor to make fine crumbs.
3. Fill each slice with the banana filling.
4. Combine eggs and creamer. Soak each slice in the mixture, about a minute on each side, then dip in the fine bread crumbs.
5. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook each slice on the heated skillet until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
6. Heat Nutella in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds. Serve on top of french toast.