Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chicken Parisian

Yet another freezer meal. Make it for tonight or make a big batch so you can stick a few bags of this in the freezer. Thanks for the recipe, Tori!

Chicken Parisian

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups sour cream
1/3 cup white wine
Combine all in a large freezer bag. Squeeze out excess air,
seal, and freeze.
SERVING DAY: Thaw meal completely in fridge. Either bake
uncovered at 350 for 1hr 15 mins., OR cook in crock pot on high
for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.

1 comment:

Mario C said...

My mom used to make this. I just made this tonight and decided to see if I could find the recipe online, because I didn't remember how much sour cream to add. I kept adding more and more, because it seemed to be lacking the right flavor. It's pretty close, now.

Anyway, the way my mom always made it was with a bunch of chicken breast tenders and it would always be served over egg noodles. That's how I'm eating it right now and I think the noodles are the best part.