This recipe was so easy and so delicious! If you don't have a rice cooker, you could also do it on the stove. The rice cooker just took all the work out of it!
* 2 tablespoons oil
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons curry powder
* 2 cups water
* 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
* 1 (8 ounce) package zatarain's jambalaya mix
* 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
* 1/2 cup golden raisin
* 3/4 cup plain yogurt
* 1/3 cup chopped cashews
1. Hit Cook and place oil in pan then add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add curry powder; cook and stir 2 minutes.
2. Add water, tomato sauce, Jambalaya Mix, chicken and raisins then mix well.
3. Close lid and hit COOK. After cooker switched over to Warm turn off the Rice cooker and stir in yogurt. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cashews.