7½ hours 20 min prep SERVES 6
We serve this over some noodles and its delicious!!
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I used the reduced fat kind)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (I used Neufchatel cheese for a lighter version
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Small bag baby carrots
- Noodles (for serving)
- Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Cook on low for 1 hour.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
- Add this mixture to crock pot along with the carrots and cook on low for an additional 4-6 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package and serve with the chicken and carrots.