Monday, October 13, 2008

Quick Sticky Buns

I feel like I'm giving a secret away because these are so easy -- but people don't know that! I make these often for a nice breakfast treat. So easy, so yummy, and everyone loves them!

You need enough butter to make 10 thin slices -- I think I usually use a little over 3 tbsp (3 pats per tbsp)
~ 1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

HEAT oven to 375.

DROP a piece of butter in the bottom of each of 10 compartments of a muffin tin. Sprinkle some brown sugar and, if desired, some pecans over the butter. Top each compartment with a biscuit.

BAKE until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.

PLACE a baking sheet on top of the tin while the buns are still hot. Carefully flip the tin over, tapping the bottom to release the buns.

TRANSFER to a platter. Serve warm.

(I got this from a Real Simple magazine, but tweaked the recipe.)

No comments: