Monday, October 13, 2008

Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings

This is a quick version of the favorite. My kids devoured it!!

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup onion, finely diced
2 cups water
2 10-oz packages refrigerated biscuits
1 chicken bouillon cube

Combine all ingredients, except biscuits, in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. 30 minutes before serving, tear biscuit dough into 1-inch pieces. Add to your slow cooker, stirring gently. Cover and cook on HIGH for an additional 30 minutes or until biscuits are fluffed up and cooked through.

1 comment:

Lisa Ross said...

This was the easiest way I've ever made Chicken and Dumplings! It wasn't bad, but I don't think I'll make it again just because it wasn't a big hit with the family. I used Cream of Chicken with Herbs soup, so that might have made a difference.